Monday, January 24, 2011

First Post 1/20/11

Hi, I'm Casey! My favorite color is purple, I play softball year round, and I like to be friendly. After high school I want to a good college either in Illinois or somewhere that's warm year round. i have almost no idea what I'd like to be when i grow up, but I'll figure it out.

The biggest influence in my life would be my mom because she was always there for me when I needed her, she always taught me right from wrong, and she helped me become the person I am today. Some goals I have for my life would be to play softball in college, graduate from high school and college with high grades, have a really good job, get married and have a family. (:

1 comment:

  1. You seem to have a pretty good head on your shoulders.....you should go far in life :)

    ReplyDelete